Do we fast or not fast?
Fasting is a temporary denial of some foods – meat, dairy products, and a reduction in the amount of others – fish, sweet food, and alcohol.
Some are fasting for religious reasons, others because they think it’s healthy, third because it’s fashionable.
Everyone is the master of his own body. It can cause him whatever he wants.
And, according to our observations, he does it quite well.
There are people who have volunteered for starvation. Of course, they make a living by this way.
I do not make a living with writing. I teach people to eat properly to be healthy and happy. And according to the results, both own and theirs, I do it well. I do not have much time to write. This is bad for SEO on our site (ie its popularity). But it’s good because writing specialists at one point start to believe more than they need and start living in one of their own worlds not much in common with reality. They become more writers than professionals in their field. I prefer to be a professional.
That is why I will share only things derived from the practice and consistent with elementary logic. Conclusions from our story with Gali and from the stories of our colleagues and clients. I’ll try to summarize it in a simple way so everyone can understand me. Without using “faisting” and other such „bought“ words.
The question is whether to fast or not, and if we do, it is right.
By eating properly with persistence and methodicity, our diseases disappear one by one. When eating errors occur the opposite.
Metabolism is a complex process and we do not have to know it in depth.
But almost everyone drives a car. What would happen if you got into the car in the morning but did not load gasoline, no oil or brake fluid? He will not leave or if he goes, he will soon stop. Or he will not be able to stop when he should.
So it is with the body. Every morning we need to provide him with all the necessary substances for the day. No omissions. Our science and personal practice shows that dangerous food deficiencies – vitamin B12, proteins, iron, and calcium, various hormones, and so on – can only occur in the course of plant food. After the third year for sure. But things are overlapping and no matter the time, at one point the body screaming “I cannot do that anymore!” And the illnesses begin …
Still, fasting is something useful, and its presence in our lives is not accidental.
It receives a significantly higher amount of plant food containing many carbohydrates and different vitamins and minerals, but at the same time a little protein, beneficial fats and extremely important vitamins.
I immediately think of a few positive things and shortcomings.
And most are still “on a scale”.
- Calorie intake can be easily reduced. But it can be abused with excess carbohydrates to ease hunger.
- Increase fiber intake. But if the drinking of water, for example because of the lower temperatures, is neglected or stopped, this can lead to constipation or other ailments. Because all the processes in the human body become in the aquatic environment.
- Stomach is cleaned and microflora is restored. But if you keep the typical Bulgarian diet of a night meal, it can lead to ulceration or other diseases related to starvation.
- If you are relying on “handy materials” (what’s in the refrigerator or hurrying out of the market), eating can be extremely incomplete and still cause hunger, fatigue, lack of anything and other unpleasant things.
The post can also be dangerous. Even religions exclude certain groups from fasting and have certain rules that need to be known. It can be dangerous for the sick – in anemia, infectious diseases, and digestive problems. With pancreatic problems, the mushrooms are dangerous. Fasting is also not recommended in pregnant women. Fasting is a deficiency of vitamin B12 and other important micronutrients.
I will say what we think it is good to consider, and everyone decides for themselves what to do and what does not.
- Do not rely on what you read on the Internet. On the Internet everyone can write whatever they want, including myself now. So do not believe what I am writing to you, come to our club, show you results, meet the people who have achieved them, listen to their stories, and learn from the first person how they have achieved them. You will make your own decisions – we will only show you the possibilities.
- Plan your menu. Maybe a week ahead is a good time. Find out all the products you need to buy. Emphasize those containing proteins (soy, beans, lentils, peas, chickpeas, spinach, peas, hemp, tofu etc.) and useful fats (avocado, fish, olives, eggs, etc.). Do not miss products with other important trace elements – iron, calcium, magnesium, selenium, chromium, vitamins and more.
- Drink clean water. More than usual. Disconnect from your menu any carbonated and sweetened drinks, including carbonated water and beer, reduce coffee. These are all diuretics, when a certain amount of water passes and goes through the body without using it.
- Eat often. Maximum 3-4 hours, 5-6 times a day. At about the same time. This will further improve metabolism. If you are hungry between meals, despite small intervals, eat some baked soy or other nuts. If possible, be nuts without much fat.
- Carefully enter and exit the fasting. Make sure the two transitions are smooth.
- Be moderate with alcohol. Not just because of the religious canon. It is best to turn it off or drink a glass of white wine, no more. The mood is created by the company, not the alcohol. Alcohol totally disturbs the rhythm of metabolism. If you go back to the example of the car, it’s like driving a car with a broken gearbox and a damaged clutch.
What is the conclusion?
All extremes are harmful. Balance is important, but where is the border?
Post is useful and acceptable when done properly. This means even in fasting to take all 114 necessary for the human body. It is a kind of detoxification that we do in our club, but all of these substances are present in the menu.
Regardless of the reasons, if it is not done properly, fasting can cause more harm than good. If it is done for religious reasons, it is good to follow the canon’s recommendations, they did not happen by accident. If it is done because it is modern, you better opt it from the beginning, otherwise it will be hypocrisy. If you do it for healthy eating or weight loss, contact us to learn how to do it properly, as it can also be dangerous.
Some of our customers come to us just after fasting. They had high cholesterol and read on the Internet that it would be reduced by fasting. And they are afraid that after fasting things have got worse! Until then, it was exactly the wrong posture.
And one of the most important things – try to keep good fasting habits and do not go back to fast food – hamburgers, fried potatoes, sweets.
Out of the fasting, we think 8-15% of the food should be meaty, possibly without or with minimal heat treatment. Do not be afraid, it’s not about chewing bloody meat! There are ways. And our ancestors have quite successfully used them. I let you think and read how. But avoid free improvisations – the process must include the destruction of unwanted parasites and microbes naturally present in the body. If you worry, better compromise on the heat treatment and do not prepare raw meals yourself.
And the easiest – just trust us and welcome to our club.
We will welcome you with a smile in a pleasant atmosphere and we will answer all your questions, we will help you change your lifestyle to healthier and happier.