Hardly any of us will admit how much it lacks.
This is not such a sin. Every ordinary person experiences such, quite normal things – laziness, boredom, fatigue.
That’s what I post for such people. Laziness is something very intimate. Even before us, people rarely share how lazy they are. They prefer to point out some other reason – they change windows, their guests come, they have no time. They hardly suggest how clear this is and that only good education keeps us from laughing.
But we leave everyone alone to make decisions about their own lives.
The urge to engage in an active lifestyle has so invested in our daily lives that if you tell someone you do not like to run, jump or sport anything, it means to look at you disparagingly and make you feel incomplete.
Do not you like to do sports?
This does not necessarily mean that they are lazy. Well, I do not like, even though – I’ve been very active. But HST (speed radio telegraphy – accepting and transmitting the morse alphabet).
Maybe you just do not really love it. Do not let you in the gym and smoked bodies. Do not understand how some people can spend hours hours chasing the ball or resting on their muscles in the mirrors in the gym.
Yet you can and must be active and spend at least an hour a day on exercise.
I do it. Because I have to be healthy.
Virtually all scientific research “scream” about the need for a physical load on the body. His benevolent influence affects the physical, psychological and emotional state both immediately after the sport and in the long run.
In other words, sport is mandatory.
My desire to be healthy and energetic motivates me to practice it. Worth. And the results are visible. Along with eating for the fourth year I do not suffer and I have energy for a whole platoon of soldiers (who knows what that is).
When a person is motivated, he enjoys what he does. Even if he is not very pleasant. At least at the beginning.
And how to do that? Here are six simple ways (who knows others, can supplement them in a comment):
- Make your workouts as short as possible. Three workouts a week is a good start. An hour, an hour and a half. The longer ones become annoying. Short 7, 12 or 15-minute workouts a day seem much more appealing and real. Enter your daily schedule without any problem. Time can not be an excuse, but they are done without unnecessary strain.
- Select activity according to your preferences. Try to find an occupation that, even with all your dislike of sports, will not make you reject. Do not believe in ads. There are no magical results with the use of different fashion systems and appliances. It is better to turn the pedals on the bicycle or to swim with pleasure than to curse everything in the world by pulling weights into a rocking chair. Or you stick some electric butterflies on your stomach. Of course, every physical exercise is useful, but those you do with good mood and pleasure – twice as effective.
- Take care of your brain. Many intellectuals dislike sport just because they think it’s boring and does not develop their brains. Their ego does not understand it. Their brains are accustomed to receiving and constantly processing new information, seeking solutions to problems, working hard and actively. During the training, the muscles work more, and the mind, who is not used to this attitude, starts to get bored and urges you to end this annoying activity faster. Try to take the necessary dose of sport with nice music, interesting transmission, and why not a film about personal development – let the brain move a little too!
- Do not put your grand goals at once. Someone can say that the poster with the image of bodybuilding champion motivates him and that he strives for the same achievements. There is nothing wrong with this, but much more often the complete discrepancy between this poster and the picture in the mirror has the opposite effect: it kills the last hope and motivation. So, set up your reasonable and feasible goals, ask a specialist for what times are actually feasible and what you can achieve in the foreseeable future. That is, divide your whisker into feasible steps and set deadlines for each of them. This will give you confidence, and it is also likely to awaken sport passion and desire for results. And do not forget that the results are highly individual and not fast, so as not to be disillusioned with their absence the next day.
- Be more active in your everyday life. Physical development is not compulsory gym, salon, stadium … Try to use something from the surrounding space. Walk on foot. Stop using the elevator and escalators – use the steps to climb and descend. Walk in the evenings during the lunch break. Change the trip by car at short distances by cycling. It’s not hard, but it’s nice – remember that it was part of our games ever. If the bus is not expected to arrive soon, go to the next stop – grab it there. With these traffic jams in Sofia lately, it is happening at the next stop to catch the previous bus. Walking to the workplace is commensurate with traveling by car. Try it too!
- Start to eat healthily. My experience constantly proves that while a person is full, there is no energy or desire for sport. And if he does not eat properly, there is no energy and desire for sport. However, very soon after the beginning of a healthy and balanced diet, one is filled with such energy and a desire for activity that sometimes becomes dangerous, especially in older people – the body is not well prepared for such workloads.
If you do these six simple things methodically, sporadically sport will become an integral part of your lifestyle.
Start now! Register at http://bit.ly/galantoreg and learn many more!