Tropical Coconut Mousse
Treat your taste buds to this deliciously tropical dessert that’s bursting with the flavors of summer! It’s low fat, high in protein and quick to make.
Enjoy with a side of seasonal fruit or by itself in a bowl and a spoon for one!
Ingredients (For 4 Serves Tropical Coconut Mousse):
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 serving (15 ml) Herbal Aloe concentrate – mango
- 1/2 tin (200 ml) low-fat coconut milk
- 4 servings (24 g) F3 Personalized Protein Powder
- 1 serving (26 g) F1 Banana cream flavor
- Finely grated zest and 1 lime juice
Method of preparation:
- Peel the mangoes and cut all the flesh separated from the bone.
- Place in a blender and add Herbal Aloe concentrate – mango, coconut milk, F3 PMT, Formula 1 with banana cream flavor, finely rendered zest and lime juice.
- Beat in the blender until smooth, thick.
- Serve in cups or bowls and decorate with a little grated lime zest.
Put the mixture into a homemade ice cream maker and make yourself a scrumptious frozen dessert.
Nutritional Value per one serving*
|Protein (g)||Fiber (g)||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sugar (g)|
* Only when prepared as instructed on the product label does our product deliver the full nutrition benefits described on that label.