Make a habit MANDATORY drinking water in the following cases:
- after getting up from sleep to help your body to clean and “awake” for a wonderful day;
- less (about half an hour) before each meal to help your digestive system to function better and be strengthened in part, which reduces consumption at mealtimes;
- before bathing, reflect very well for the regulation of blood pressure and further improve the hydration of the skin;
- at bedtime to reduce the risk of stroke and heart attack;
- after toilet to keep at least partially balance unchanged.