Telegram is ushering in a new era in instant and secure messages and conversations.
- Exists for almost all operating systems and platforms:
- PC – Windows
- MAC – MacOS
- iPhone / iPad – iOS
- Windows Phone
- Web based Telegram
- Telegram allows groups of up to 200,000 people to be hidden from “outside” views (secrets).
- Telegram allows channels for information dissemination, advertising and publicity available to all.
- Messages are heavily encoded and can be self-destructed or deleted by you even after they have been sent.
- Telegram allows you to choose the security level of your calls / messages.
- With Telegram, you do not need to have all your devices with you to have a secure conversation or messaging.
- Telegram runs in the cloud, allowing you to access all your messages from multiple devices, including new ones.
- Telegram delivers messages faster than any other application.
- Telegram uses worldwide distributed servers without compromising security.
- Telegram has an open application interface (you can create your own applications that work with Telegram).
- Telegram is free forever. No ads. No subscription or hidden fees.
- Telegram protects your messages from hacking.
- Telegram is powerful – you can transfer any files up to 1.5 GB in size!
- Telegram allows connection in most remote places, even with poor internet connection.
- Synchronizes all your calls with all your devices, without the need for some of them to be constantly with you.
- Keep your personal and business secrets secure.
- Allows self-destructing messages at a time you specify.
- Provides reliable feedback.
Follow us to Telegram! Discover the world of Telegram!
Clicking on the following links will open a web-based Telegram. I recommend installing the app for your device and operating system – there are usually more options.
We also have a secret group, “The Academy of Health”, in which one of the members has to invite you to join.
p.s. What is still called the application – the original “Telegram” or the translation into Bulgarian “Telegrama” is not yet generally accepted and the use of both options is acceptable.