Telegram is ushering in a new era in instant and secure messaging and conversations.
- Available for almost all operating systems and platforms:
- PC – Windows
- MAC – MacOS
- iPhone/iPad – iOS
- Windows Phone
- Web – based Telegram
- Telegram allows groups of up to 200,000 people to be hidden from “outside” views (secrets).
- Telegram allows channels for the dissemination of information, for advertising and promotion, generally available to all.
- Messages are strongly encrypted and can be self-destructed or deleted by you even after they are sent.
- Telegram allows you to choose the security level of your conversations/messages yourself.
- With Telegram, you don’t need to have all your devices with you to have a secure conversation or message exchange.
- Telegram runs in the cloud, allowing you to access all your messages from multiple devices, including new ones.
- Telegram delivers messages faster than any other app.
- Telegram uses servers distributed around the world without compromising security.
- Telegram has an open application interface (you can create your own applications that work with Telegram).
- Telegram is free forever. No ads. No subscription or hidden fees.
- Telegram protects your messages from hacker attacks.
- Telegram is powerful – you can transfer any files up to 2.5GB!
- Telegram allows connection in most remote locations, even with a poor Internet connection.
- Synchronizes all your conversations with all your devices, without the need for some of them to be with you all the time.
- Reliably protects your personal and business secrets.
- Allows messages to self-destruct at a time you specify.
- Allows reliable feedback.
Follow us on Telegram! Discover the world of Telegram!
Clicking on the following links will open a web-based Telegram. I recommend installing the app for the appropriate device and operating system – there are usually more options.
We also have a secret group, Health Academy, which you must be invited by a member to join. Even two – in Bulgarian and in English.
p.s. It is not yet generally accepted what the application will be called – the original “Telegram” or the translation into Bulgarian “Telegram” and it is permissible to use both variants.