+359 88 8153150 4 Buzludzha Str. Sofia 1606 (to the Russian Monument)

Questions about SKIN

One of the questions most often asked me about our cosmetics is: “What first we use – scrub or clay mask?” The question is understandable, because both products have not numbers and they are not used every day. Equally logical is the answer to this question: “We used to first scrub. Needless to “nurture” dead…

Read More ›

A Story about a Good Man

Recently I quite active. Some may take it even “aggressive.” I’ll tell you a story to explain why this is so. There is one person whom I appreciate that. Woman colleague once. Great, always soul of the company. All love her. There is no telling how much good is done because it is impossible…

Read More ›

Change Himself

To lose weight with meal and have fun? This is possible in groups on nutrition and weight control. When trying alone it is difficult to success. Qualitative information about healthy and balanced diet, served professionally and in a different way creates a fun and enjoyable experience for support in achieving the desired goal. Get recognition and…

Read More ›

Share Their Thoughts

Now come from meeting with our friends who were first time on the Kick-Off. They said that so far have thought that in Herbalife most of the people are: Quite adults; Most an overweight; Immobilized due to age and weight. It turned out something else: Almost all young people; There were a few obese people,…

Read More ›

Symptoms that you drink less water

What are the symptoms that you drink too small amount of water? It is best not to wait to come and visit us to measure by a specialized device for measuring the composition of the human body. But if you have not yet gathered enough courage (who knows why courage proves necessary, especially for…

Read More ›

For whom is our Wellness group?

Our Wellness group is suitable for those who: want to lose weight; do not want to lose weight; want to be surrounded by positive and smiling people; want to help their loved ones to cope with problems in weight or self-esteem; want to make detoxification of their body; want to stop feeling tired and…

Read More ›

When to drink water required?

Make a habit MANDATORY drinking water in the following cases: after getting up from sleep to help your body to clean and “awake” for a wonderful day; less (about half an hour) before each meal to help your digestive system to function better and be strengthened in part, which reduces consumption at mealtimes; before…

Read More ›

Wellness Group

What we offer: Analysis of the body – 9 indicators; 13 week course on proper nutrition; Individual programs for weight loss and weight control; Personal nutrition trainer . Do not delay! Fill application and said your participation now!

Read More ›