Protein omelette with spinach
Many of us already work from home. One of the positive things we have now is more time! More time in the morning to have a normal breakfast, sitting at the table with loved ones. Something we would usually miss because of travel time to work.
The following recipe is a simple, delicious and perfect snack.
Spicy omelet with enough vegetables and protein that we will want to eat again and again and again!
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Necessary products for 5 servings:
- 20 g Personalized Protein Powder of Herbalife Nutrition
- 125 g low-fat yogurt (2%)
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons water
- 30 g plain flour
- 55 g frozen spinach (thawed)
- 2 tablespoons of white seeds whose
- 1 tsp salt
- Mix the yoghurt, egg whites and water in a mixer, blender or blender. Add the flour, Herbalife Nutrition Personalized Protein Powder, spinach, chia seeds and salt and blend well until the mixture acquires the consistency of pancake batter (thick boza). *
- Spray a small pan with a non-stick coating or wipe it with a little oil). Heat the pan over medium heat.
- When the pan is hot, pour 3 tablespoons of the dough and quickly (and very carefully) distribute the dough with the back of a metal spoon in a circle of 12-14 cm. Allow the omelette to cook on one side until lightly browned. Carefully turn and cook the other side, also until lightly browned.
- When both sides are golden brown, place on kitchen paper in a bowl and allow to cool. Repeat this process with the rest of the dough. Be sure to spray the pan with a non-stick spray or grease with oil before cooking a new omelet to prevent it from sticking.
*Chia seeds absorb a lot of liquid: especially if you let the mixture sit! It is best to prepare the dough just before making the omelet. If the dough thickens while cooking, add a little water to dilute it. Use a tablespoon to add (be careful not to dilute too much) to maintain a density similar to pancake batter.
Nutritional value per serving**
|Energy (KCal)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sugar (g)||Fiber (g)|
** Only when we follow the instructions in the recipe and on the product label exactly, we get the full nutritional values described on this label. Please remember that if the Herbalife Nutrition product is used in a heated recipe, some levels of vitamins in the finished product may decrease compared to the values on the label.
Have you tried this recipe? It was delicious, wasn’t it? Share the results in a comment, please!