Did you know that:
- alcohol and contraceptives interfere with the absorption of vitamin B;
- the need for vitamins depends on both the state of the body and the influence of the environment;
- smoking reduces the absorption of vitamin C, so smokers should drink twice as much of this vitamin daily;
- Rough B vitamins kill stress in one fell swoop (But only in combination with magnesium);
- BZ is a good alternative to sleeping pills;
- vitamins increase sexual desire.
In terms of efficacy, certain vitamins and trace elements can rival powerful aphrodisiacs. For women, we would recommend the entire B vitamin group, and for men, a pinch of zinc.
and one more thing..
Men and women have different needs.
SHE needs more calcium, iron, vitamin K and folic acid, and HE needs more selenium, zinc and magnesium, riboflavin and vitamin A.
SHE needs much more vitamins during pregnancy and breastfeeding, to maintain beautiful and radiant skin and healthy hair, for a fast metabolism, to maintain the bone system and to fight fatigue, and HE needs more vitamins to strengthen muscle mass, strong immunity, metabolism and brain nutrition.
Herbalife products are designed to meet our personal needs, and with the help of our coach we can find the best combination of products for us personally.
But even without customization, 2 shakes a day + 1 multivitamin or 1 shake + 2 multivitamins cover 100% of our daily needs, even on those days when nothing goes right and following a healthy regimen gets out of control. Multivitamins contain 24 essential nutrients (“essential” are those that cannot be produced by the human body and must be obtained from other sources).