Do you know what is the largest organ in the human body? Assumptions?
Paolo Giacomoni, one of the creators of Herbalife Nutrition cosmetics, at its presentation in Bulgaria, added this question with a smile: “No, it’s not what you think!” 😉
What do we need for healthy skin?
- Hydration from the inside out;
- Vitamins and minerals – taken with food and applied topically;
- Proteins – taken with food and applied locally;
- Essential fatty acids – taken with food and applied topically;
- Clinically proven, effective skin care products;
- Effective skin care regimen both morning and night.
All this is offered by Herbalife Nutrition products for internal and external nutrition.
Herbalife Nutrition offers unique cosmetics:
- Clinically dermatologically tested to deliver results – softer, smoother and more radiant skin and a reduction in fine lines and wrinkles in just 7 days;
- With rich textures, essential oils and fresh, rejuvenating aromas, the products make the skin beautiful and young;
- For cleansing, toning, treating, targeting and hydrating the skin;
- No added parabens, no sulfates, suitable for all skin types;
- Unisex – perfect for women and men.
The Herbal Aloe series is made entirely of plant ingredients for beautiful and hydrated skin and smooth and shiny hair. Contains six products for body and bath:
- Herbal Aloe Strengthening Shampoo
- Herbal Aloe Strengthening Conditioner
- Herbal Aloe Bath & Body Bar
- Herbal Aloe Soothing Gel
- Herbal Aloe Hand & Body Wash
- Herbal Aloe Hand & Body Lotion
They are all:
- Without parabens and sulfates;
- No added colors;
- Main ingredients: aloe vera, olive oil, extracts of melon, bamboo, musk, lemon blossom and white lily;
- Gently cleanses the skin without drying it;
- Nourishes the hair from the inside out;
- Hypoallergenic cosmetic products.
For more information, contact your trainer or search the Herbalife Nutrition cosmetics website.