Oat-Apple Drink with Fiber (OAF)
An irreplaceable helper in weight loss programs!
Invaluable in weight gain programs!
It is absolutely unclear to me why people perceive fiber as a “medicine for weight loss or constipation”?
And the moment they see the first results, they stop drinking their oat-apple drink thinking:
“Well, I’ve already lost weight, why should I keep drinking it?”
Fiber are food elements that we need daily.
Unfortunately, in nature they are not isolated. They are actually carbohydrates.
As long as we try to reach the required amount of fiber, we also get quite a few calories.
Without increased fiber intake, it is not possible to achieve good and lasting results both in weight loss programs and in programs to restore or gain weight and muscle mass.
What are the benefits of fiber?
- reduce appetite as they fill you up and keeping to a diet is no longer so labor-intensive
- help with constipation and other colon problems (diverticula, hemorrhoids);
- lower the level of “bad” (LDL) cholesterol, as they make it difficult for some fats to be fully absorbed, and reduce the risk of atherosclerosis;
- bind carcinogens and toxins in food and quickly expel them from the body, and this is a protective mechanism against colon cancer;
- slow down the rate of digestion of complex carbohydrates and thus lower their glycemic indices; sharp changes in the insulin curve are not observed; slow down the absorption of simple carbohydrates; help with weight control;
- reduce the daily need for insulin production by preventing obesity, spare the pancreas, and this makes the effect on diabetics obvious.
What types of fiber are there and what are they for?
They form a gel-like layer around food in the stomach and thus slow the absorption of glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides into the blood. Oat bran, pulses (white beans, lentils), unpeeled fruits and vegetables are rich in soluble fiber. For example: an apple with the skin contains much more vegetable fiber than natural apple juice; unpeeled potatoes are higher in fiber than mashed potatoes.
Whole grain flours and raw green plants are rich in them. They help the fast emptying of the colon. In this way, carcinogenic and toxic substances are removed more quickly from the body.
How much fiber do we need per day?
It is recommended to take 14 grams for every 1000 kilocalories of your intake. Dieters aiming to lose fat are advised to consume more fiber because of the above benefits.
Do not include the entire amount at once as this can lead to gastrointestinal complaints (gas formation) and even upset glycemic control. Also drink enough water so it doesn’t clog the digestive system.
The required dose for children is calculated by adding the number 5 to their age.
Example: A 6-year-old child needs 11 grams per day (6+5=11).
Important: A low-calorie or vegetarian diet rich in water-insoluble fiber – especially if it is for a long period of time – can lead to a deficiency of calcium, iron, zinc, vitamin B12.
With severe low-carbohydrate diets and high fiber intake, insulin decreases significantly and hypoglycemia should be observed.
In one serving of Oat-apple drink we have 5 g of fiber from 6 different sources!
With one or two intakes a day, we significantly help the efficient work of the digestive system – both cleansing and detoxification, as well as the absorption of useful nutrients.
Fiber will not only help you get results, it will protect you from the hundreds of negative consequences of chronic fiber deficiency.
Nothing can be compared to the feeling they give of lightness, lack of swelling and the characteristic heaviness low in the intestines.
But only those who have used this product know this!