A unique mixture of a natural source of caffeine – green tea and Yerba Mate.
Vitamin C – helps to reduce fatigue and the feeling of tiredness.
Caffeine helps improve concentration and increase alertness.
And something very valuable – it has a pronounced “Fat Burner” effect in training people!
Take 2 tablets an hour before training and enjoy more energy and better results in terms of sculpting relief!
Here is some information about the contents of the magic ingredient Yerba Mate:
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, Niacin (B3), B5, B Complex, C, E, Riboflavin
- Minerals: Iron, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, Phosphorus, Zinc
- Others: Saponins*, Antioxidants**, Inositol, Carotene, Fatty acids, Polyphenols***, Tannins, Chlorophyll, Flavenols and 15 amino acids
*Saponins – anti-inflammatory and immunostimulating compounds. Mate saponins are an effective means of reducing the inflammatory process in the lungs as a result of smoking.
**Antioxidants – Caffeic acid, Caffeine, Chorogenic acid, Feruloylquinic acid, Kaempferol, Quercetin, Quinic acid, Rutin, Theobromine. Mate has higher levels of antioxidant compounds than tea, suppressing and binding more free radicals than green and black tea combined.
***Polyphenols – compounds acting as antioxidants, protecting cells from the action of free radicals. Mate has such high levels of polyphenols that “from a biological point of view, mate polyphenols act in a way similar to the action of the 293 human enzymes.”, Elvira de Mejia, Food Chemistry journal No 125/2011.< /p>
Yerba Mate can be successfully used in the following cases:
- For digestive problems – activates digestive processes and helps better absorption of nutrients;
- Restores homeostasis, in cases of nutritional imbalance;
- Laxative and diuretic;
- Regulates weight and accelerates the burning of body fat;
- Regulates heart rhythm and acts as a vasodilator;
- Regulates and lowers blood pressure;
- Balances and calms the work of the nervous system and smooth muscles;
- Stimulates intellectual abilities, improves concentration and focus;
- A powerful tool in overcoming chronic fatigue, emotional disorders and depressions;
- Powerful antioxidant;
- Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatory agent;
- Increases the level of awareness and clarity.