Chia seeds contain 34.4 g of fiber, 17.8 g of omega-3, 407 mg of potassium and 335 mg of magnesium per 100 g of raw product.
Combine them with your favorite Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 shake (and a few other ingredients) and you could be enjoying a delicious treat that feels light but is very filling! This pudding is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth while supporting your pursuit of a balanced diet.
Preparation time: 15 minutes (excluding cooling time).
This recipe is simple, quick to make, and a feast for the soul that won’t break your healthy eating plan.
- 2 scoops Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 Nutritional Shake Mix Strawberry Delight
- 250 ml skimmed or better nut milk (in Bulgaria 2% yogurt is a good option)
- 2 tablespoons of white chia seeds
- 70 g of mixed berries
Method of preparation:
- Place Formula 1 shake mix, milk and chia seeds in a covered jar. Shake well and let it sit for 10 minutes, or until the mixture starts to thicken, shaking it occasionally.
- While you wait, mash the fruit with a fork. Place the mashed fruit in the bottom of a glass or bowl. Carefully pour the Formula 1 mixture on top of the fruit.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for several hours (or overnight) until ready to serve.
Nutritional value per serving of Chia and Berry Pudding*
|Energy (kcal)||Protein (g)||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sugars (g)||Fiber (g)|
*Only prepared according to product instructions and labels, pudding provides the full nutritional benefits described in this table.