Treat your taste buds to this delicious tropical dessert bursting with the flavors of summer! It is low in fat, high in protein and quick to prepare.
Enjoy it with seasonal fruit or on its own in a bowl and with a spoon!
Ingredients (For 4 servings of Tropic Coconut Mousse):
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 cap (15 ml) Herbal Aloe concentrate – mango
- ½ can (200 ml) low-fat coconut milk
- 4 servings (24 g) F3 PPP
- 1 portion (26 g) F1 with banana cream flavor
- finely grated peel and the juice of 1 lime
Method of preparation:
- Peel the mango and cut all the fleshy part separated from the stone.
- Place in a blender and add Herbal Aloe Concentrate – Mango, Coconut Milk, F3 PPI, Formula 1 Banana Cream Flavor, Finely Grated Peel and Lime Juice.
- Whiz in a blender until you get a smooth, thick mixture.
- Serve in glasses or bowls and garnish with a little grated lime zest.
Pour the mixture into a homemade ice cream maker and make yourself a delicious ice dessert.
For one serving*
|Calorie (KCal)||Protein (g)||Fiber (g)||Fat (g)||Carbohydrates (g)||Sugar (g)|
* Only when prepared according to the instructions on the product label does the product provide us with the full nutritional benefits described on it.