The capabilities of the human body are amazing.
Its potential is greater than we can imagine.
Some of the things you will read in the following lines may seem incredible to you, but they are a fact and they are happening in your body, right at this very moment.
- The speed at which nerve impulses travel to and from your brain is about 400 km/h.
- Your body completely replaces its skin in 1 calendar month. During his entire life, a person loses about 20 kg of skin.
- The atoms that make up your body are about 13.7 billion years old, namely since the Big Bang.
- For every pound of fat or muscle mass you gain, your body produces 11 km of blood vessels.
- When you are in love, your body produces the same hormones as when you take amphetamines. Common symptoms are insomnia, loss of appetite, euphoric feelings and rapid heartbeat.
- In 30 minutes, your body releases enough heat to boil nearly 4 liters of water.
- If our minds were computers, they would perform about 38 thousand trillion operations per second. By comparison, the world’s most powerful supercomputer is capable of 0.002% of that.
- Your body contains about 96,000 kilometers of blood vessels.
- One sperm carries about 37.5 MB of DNA information, which is enough to conceive a child. The average male ejaculation is equal to about 1500 TB of information.
- 90% of the cells in your body are mostly bacteria.
- The blood in your body travels 17,200 kilometers every day!
- Every second your body produces 25 million new cells!
What do you “feed” this perfect machine and how much of its potential do you use?