Make it a habit to MUST drink water in the following few cases:
- after getting up from sleep to help your body cleanse itself and “wake up” for a wonderful day;
- a little (about half an hour) before each meal to help your digestive system function better and partially satiate, thus reducing consumption at the meal itself;
- before bathing, it works very well to regulate blood pressure and hydrate the skin even better;
- at night before going to bed to reduce the risks of stroke and heart attack;
- during and after training;
- after toilet to keep the balance at least partially unchanged.