(Rachel Allen recipe: Rachel Helen Allen was born on March 21, 1972 and is a celebrity Irish chef known for her work on television and as a writer. Often appeared on RTE and BBS.)
This warming and refreshing soup is low in calories, fat and sugar, so it can be enjoyed at any time of the day.
Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 6 sprigs of fresh onion, cleaned and chopped
- 300g frozen peas
- 800ml vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon roughly chopped mint leaves
- ½ portion (13g.) Formula 1 Vanilla
- 2 servings (12 g) PPP Formula 3
Method of preparation:
- Place the spring onions and peas in a blender.
- Pour in the boiling broth and add the chopped jojen, vanilla Formula 1 and PPP Formula 3, mixing slowly and stirring until smooth.
- Season to taste.
Protein: 9 g / Kcal: 97 / Fiber: 5 g / Fat: 1 g / Carbohydrates: 13 g / Sugar: 6 g
Learn more recipes and nutrition secrets in our Club Galanto or just contact one of us.